I am so happy and thankful for being nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much Pink for Days for the nomination and please people do check out her blog because she is such a great blogger and she has so many nice things to say!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What is your biggest blogging related goal?
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life what would you pick?
- What do you do to relax once you get home from work/school?
- What is you best organization tip?
- Tell me about the first time you did something. Anything.
- What was the scariest moment of your life so far?
- If you could date a fictional character, who would be bae?
- What’s your favorite blog?
- Are you a saver or a spender?
- So far, my greatest achievement has been being able to continue my studies whilst having a newborn to look after and graduating with a great score!
- I would really love for my blog to grow bigger so that it can become my only job. Also, I would love to be able to publish a book in the future. But one thing at the time! 🙂
- Chocolate! I am so addicted to chocolate. I try not to eat it all the time but I find it very hard to give it up.
- Again, chocolate!
- Relax? With 2 kids? I relax once they are in bed and I like to watch a tv series with my husband. 🙂
- Write down everything. If it stays in your mind it will just confuse you. I find it easier to have everything written down in front of my eyes.
- The first time I went and live by myself, I was in Camden, probably the most awesome neighbourhood in London for young people. I absolutely loved everything about it and that’s when I fell in Love with this city and decided to stay here.
- We were on holiday in Croatia and we lost our little girl, who was only 2 years old at the time. It took us about 5 minutes to find her after we had looked everywhere, but I swear it was the longest 5 minutes of my life!
- It would have to be Jack (aka Leo di Caprio, is he even a fictional character?) from the Titanic! Although, my husband kind of looks like him, so I am happy with it! 🙂
- The first blog I ever followed and fell in love with is Sally’s Baking Addiction. She really inspired my to start my own and her recipes are probably amongst the best I ever tried!
- I am a bit of both to be honest, but more of a saver. Although, sometimes I get tired of saving and decide to spend a little bit…oops!
- If you could go back in time, what would you change?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is the thing you love to do the most?
- If you had to leave your home and move somewhere else, where would you go?
- What is your favourite movie of all times?
- What is your dream job?
- If you were to go on a desert island and you could only bring one food with you, what would that be?
- Do you listen to music when you write your posts?
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- Do you blog everyday?
- Name one person you are extremely thankful for and without whom, you wouldn’t be where you are today.